Real talk: The daily tantrums are wearing you down.
- You're pulling your hair out at your child's constant tantrums when they don't get what they want.
- You know that you should be calm but it is FAR away from what you feel in those moments (and maybe you feel guilty about it).
- You've found yourself shouting back at your child when they just won't STOP screaming.
- You're doubting yourself as a parent because you can't seem to help your child tantrum less.
- You're so tired of being this frustrated, drained mum who has no energy to deal with it.
Some super important things for you to know:
1. It's NOT your fault. (But oh my goodness, nothing like a screaming daily tantrums to make you question yourself - I hear you).
2. You are not alone. Lots of mums keep the real extent of their child's tantrums quiet because they are thinking #1, but trust me, it's not just happening in your household (what a relief, eh?)
3. It doesn't have to be like this. When you're worn down sometimes we can just give in to what feels like the inevitable onslaught of tantrums, but there are things that are really going to help so it's not a daily struggle anymore (sound good?)
This three week interactive group program for mums is a bootcamp for taming those tantrums.
In three weeks, we will cover:
How to understand why your child tantrums
What to do before you say anything when your child tantrums
How to finally feel confident about what to do in the midst of your child’s tantrums
How to stay calm when your child isn’t (and why being calm is actually important to help your child)
How to go beyond just being calm and be really loving to your child and their feelings
A game plan to prevent tantrums
The three week program includes:
A weekly live group session on Zoom (Monday evenings 8.30-10pm)
A Facebook community page exclusively for participants to support you between group meetings
A live Q&A session every Friday (12noon and available on replay)
A free 1:1 one hour consultation at the end of the three weeks (worth £99)
Tantrum Tactics (3 week online group program): £247
"I was at the end of my rope with Theo, I didn't know what to do with him. He would have full-blown tantrums for an hour, every day, several times a day. I was completely drained and didn't know what to do. I felt like I was failing him.
His tantrums are now 80% less in both frequency and power. It's just miraculous. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like a better mum. I feel like the mum I wanted to be."
Cara F, Mum
"Sam used to have tantrums at the train station every day because he didn’t want to leave. I used to get very upset and honestly thought it would be this way forever. I felt like I didn’t like being a parent, my energy was low and thought no one could help me.
After I worked with Madeleine, I learnt to be calm when he had a tantrum (not like before when I was pretending to be calm, and it didn’t work because inside me I wasn’t). Sam hasn’t had a tantrum at the train station since. He now tells me when he’s ready to leave and off we go. I couldn’t believe it!”
Aurora G, Mum
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the program last?
This is a three week bootcamp from Monday 3 August to Friday 21 August 2020. The Facebook page will still be open for one week after the end of the program to catch up on any videos you may have missed.
What are the dates for my diary?
The live and interactive group sessions take place on Monday 3, 10 & 17 August 8.30 - 10pm.
I will be answering questions that come up during the week live in a special Facebook group just for Tantrum Tactics participants on Fridays at 12noon (Friday 6, 14 & 21 August.
Will it be available on replay?
The Friday Q&A sessions will be available for replay on the Facebook group. You are advised to attend the Monday evening sessions live to interact and ask questions. The link can be sent for replay if this is unavoidable.
What if I am away one week during the program, can I access it remotely?
Absolutely, as long as you have internet access when you're away you can join the live sessions and interact with the group in the Facebook page from wherever you are.
Does the 1:1 consultation happen during the program?
You will be able to schedule this for the week directly after the end of the program to consolidate all your leanings and make a plan for yourself and your child going forward.
What is the cost?
The program costs £247 per person. The early bird price of £217 is available to those who book before midnight on Monday 27 July 2020.
What is the payment policy?
Payment is due in full at the time of booking. Places are non-refundable.